Search for content in message boards

Glass Photographic Plates

Replies: 2

Re: Glass Photographic Plates

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 5:22AM GMT
Classification: Query
They're call ambrotypes:

1940s would have been quite late for an ambrotype except as a novelty maybe - they went out of style in the mid to late 19th century, replaced mostly by tintypes.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
dayspringacre... 23 Jun 2012 6:32AM GMT 
ron_mesnard 20 Oct 2012 8:59PM GMT 
RobinBMc 29 Oct 2012 11:22AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic