Search for content in message boards

Glass Photographic Plates

Replies: 2

Re: Glass Photographic Plates

Posted: 20 Oct 2012 2:59PM GMT
Classification: Query
What would you want to know? You should have included them with your query.

I have boxes of 19th century glass photos. Glass is far more permanent than paper. You can print to either or metal. Those are called tin type. I have never hear of the glass being called by anything other than glass photographs. My g-grandfather also used paper but those are very yellowed by now.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
dayspringacre... 23 Jun 2012 6:32AM GMT 
ron_mesnard 20 Oct 2012 8:59PM GMT 
RobinBMc 29 Oct 2012 11:22AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic