Search for content in message boards

LOOKING FOR MARION ?, DILWYN DAVIES, EVA (MAIDEN NAME JONES) LONDON AREA - GANTS HILL??

Replies: 2

LOOKING FOR MARION ?, DILWYN DAVIES, EVA (MAIDEN NAME JONES) LONDON AREA - GANTS HILL??

Posted: 26 Oct 2013 3:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
Bit stuck here - looking for my Auntie Eva - who married a Jewish fella, possibly during the 40's - Eva is originally from South Wales! Not really sure what her husbands name was to be perfectly honest here, but I'm told he was a tailor. She had a daughter Marion with him - who I believe was born approx 1946. When Eva left South Wales, she took a son with her, name of Dilwyn Davies - who I believe was a taxi driver during the early 70's.

I've been told that Marion married a BENNETT, who was apparently a jeweller - but I'm desperately trying to find out the name of the Jewish fella that Eva married, who is possibly Marions father. They were living in Romford in approx 1973. I know Eva has since died, not sure how long ago, I think maybe in the last 10 years.

Can anyone help at all please? I've registered with 2 Jewish websites but I'm still waiting for password confirmation and it wont let me log in - so I'm really at a loose end here. many thanks in advance :)
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
sel2k00 26 Oct 2013 9:21PM GMT 
mensa73 7 Nov 2013 10:58PM GMT 
mensa73 8 Nov 2013 8:41PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions