obit - KACHIRSKY, Paul Bill (1928-2011)

Replies: 1

obit - KACHIRSKY, Paul Bill (1928-2011)

Posted: 4 May 2011 4:04PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
RISHER Mortuary

Paul Bill Kachirsky
(July 10, 1928 - May 2, 2011)

Paul Bill Kachirsky, 82, was born in Baja, Mexico on July 10, 1928 and passed away in Montebello, Calfornia on May 2, 2011.
Paul is survived by his loving wife Hanya Kachirsky of Montebello, sons; Bill Kachirsky of Hacienda Hgts, Andre Kachirsky and Paul Kachirsky both of Silverton, Oregon, daughters; Onya Sussoev of Hacienda Hgts, Sasana Kachirsky of Montebello, sister; Annie Hozen of Silverton, Oregon. He also leaves 15 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren.

Immediate family will be held at 2:00pm on Wednesday, April 4, 2011 at Risher Montebello Chapel with the Dressing Prayer beginning at 3:00pm.

Visitation will be held at 4:00pm also on Wednesday, April 4, 2011 at the Cemetery Chapel 7201 E. Slauson Ave.,Commerce, CA 90040.

Funeral service will be held at 1:00pm on Thursday, May 5, 2011 at the Russian Molokan Cemetery Chapel in Commerce.
===========================
Spouse: Helen Andre Shubin
Known children: William, Onya, Sasana, Andre and Paul

Parents: I believe his father is Basilio Ivanovich Kachirsky. Is his mother Mary Rogoff or Tatiana John Chernabaeff?
Children: I have several children gleaned from the Mexico border crossings, but don't know if the mother is Rogoff or Chernabaeff.
They are Katsya, Anna, Paul, Mary, Alicia, Bertha, Vera.
I show Vera and Bertha's mother as Chernabaeff.
The Anna I have died in 1994.
The Anna Hozen I have in my file is Paul's sister in law, married to James Fred Timofey Hozen. She is still alive; I have her father as Andre Filip Shubin.

If someone has access to the Kachirsky family tree, please let me know. I do not wish to have the children identified to the wrong parents.

So, I guess I need some help with my questionable statements. Thanks.

Nancy
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Nancy_Poppin_... 4 May 2011 10:04PM GMT 
urbina588 9 Apr 2013 4:08AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions