Search for content in message boards

Stanley Jamrowicz Yamrovich

Replies: 0

Stanley Jamrowicz Yamrovich

Posted: 5 Nov 2012 10:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Falkowski Symanski Jamrowicz or Yamrovich
My Grandmother Anna Jamrowicz Falkowski is the sister of Louis Jamrowicz or as I learned today....has been spelled Yamrovich. I too had difficulty locating information about my grandmother's family due to the various spellings of the names. I stumbled across your information today through a google search.Most of the information I have was told to me by my Aunts and Uncle. When Stanislaus and Josephine came from Poland with their children...Angeline, Anna, Ben maybe aka Joseph, Alex and Louis... they settled first in Mount Carmel PA and then moved to Flint, MI. My Grandparents Anna and Felix John Falkowski resided on Leith Street and it is correct that after Stanislaus died, Josephine came to live with my Grandparents. Louis's daughter it is my understanding died at a young age and is buried in All Saints with or near my grandparents grave site. Happy to share what I can to assist with your search about our family members.Note: Josephine was born in Poland and it my understanding that they she and Stanislaus lived in or near Krakow...

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions