Search for content in message boards

Dead end

Replies: 8

Re: Dead end

Posted: 1 Jan 2013 5:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
Do you have a copy of his death certificate? That may give his birthplace and parent's names, there is a fee for the certificate and can be obtained from the county and/or state where he died. I would also send for his social security application, there is a fee for the ss app. Info can be found here:

You should also research the people he was living with, they may have been relatives. How old was he in the census you found?
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jghejnal 2 Jan 2013 12:10AM GMT 
gratop 2 Jan 2013 12:18AM GMT 
jghejnal 24 Jan 2013 1:27AM GMT 
cyndi308 2 Jan 2013 4:25PM GMT 
cyndi308 2 Jan 2013 4:28PM GMT 
jghejnal 24 Jan 2013 1:29AM GMT 
gratop 27 Jan 2013 3:12AM GMT 
LHSwisher 28 Jan 2013 5:17AM GMT 
infosending1 14 Jan 2013 3:16AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions