Search for content in message boards

James Parker 1697-1727 married to Lydia Trowbridge

Replies: 3

James Parker 1697-1727 married to Lydia Trowbridge

Posted: 10 Feb 2013 8:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Parker
I am at a complete dead end with James Parker even though he has a birth and death date. No parents can be found. He was born in West Haven, New Haven, Connecticut and died there. Most of the Parkers in that area came from the south or west country of England. I believe there are five different families claiming no relationship. I simply don't know where to go from here and I don't believe that there are no records somewhere! There are simply too many Parkers' from that area who ended up in Connecticut. Does anyone have any suggestions of next steps in my search. I refuse to give up. I have a direct line of Parkers back to this date. If I can find his parents records hopefully there will be information to continue. I'm a beginner - so any and all help will be accepted gratefully! There is no problem finding the Trowbridge line before that date - there simply must be more I can do. Thanking you in advance. Donna Parker
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Donna Parker 11 Feb 2013 3:04AM GMT 
kjn22848 30 May 2013 3:43AM GMT 
Donna Parker 30 May 2013 10:13AM GMT 
kjn22848 30 May 2013 7:48PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions