Search for content in message boards

great grandfathers sister

Replies: 11

Re: great grandfathers sister

Posted: 15 Jun 2013 11:11AM GMT
Classification: Query
Sorry I offended you by posting too much, daciodan? Look I've been doing this for a year and a half and to be pretty honest am proud of what I've found out. I've had no guidance and I have brain damage that prevents me from reading script easily, and my family doesn't really have an interest in my hobby and my family has a bad habit of estrangement over the generations so even if my 91 y/o grandmother did remember something she would not be able to help with this because she never saw any of her cousins and her father never talked about life in Poland or before he was married much...so im on my own when I read censuses and manifests and things. The threads are my only guidance to learn.

That last thread was about finding specific censuses, this one is about how to track down someone when all I've got is a (probably wrongly spelled)last name, where they lived, the maiden name of their wife, and the name of their brother-in-law.

And yes, sometimes I need to have the same discussion a few times before it sinks in. Half the time I forget that I started a thread on a certain topic until someone response so saying I had a similar discussion two months ago isn't very helpful. If ancestry had a way to make it easier to locate your own old thread than sure that would be great, I would love to keep track. If there is a way to do this, without favoriting all of your own thread, please enlighten me.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
skuridat 14 Jun 2013 6:19PM GMT 
eGENEee 14 Jun 2013 9:42PM GMT 
catone 14 Jun 2013 10:27PM GMT 
eGENEee 14 Jun 2013 10:46PM GMT 
skuridat 14 Jun 2013 11:30PM GMT 
eGENEee 15 Jun 2013 4:34AM GMT 
eGENEee 15 Jun 2013 4:38AM GMT 
daciodan 15 Jun 2013 2:58PM GMT 
skuridat 15 Jun 2013 5:11PM GMT 
eGENEee 15 Jun 2013 6:01PM GMT 
per page