Search for content in message boards

Have searched high and low with no luck, please help!

Replies: 2

Have searched high and low with no luck, please help!

Posted: 16 Jul 2013 2:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Palmer, Ehlert, Traxler
Hi everyone, I've reached the biggest brick wall yet. I've been trying to locate my paternal grandmother who was out of the picture of my father's life when he was 2 years old and took his older sister with her.

My father passed when I was 7 and I know little to zilch about his family, i was able to find my grandfather and get some info from him and he sent me pictures with her name and daughters name however I can't seem to find any record of them.

This is what I know. My grandmother's name is Theda Arlene Palmer and her first husband was henry ehlert who she had her daughter with. Then she met and married my grandfather Foley Benard Traxler and they had my father Terry Francis Traxler.

I've been told that my grandma went by Arlene ehlert and may have continued to go by that after she left my grandfather and she left for hawaii. My grandfather said her daughter (my aunt) name would be Lizanne Ehlert, but I'm not sure if that is short for anything. According to my mother my father once told her his sister was a police officer in hawaii because she had gotten a hold of him when he was a teenager several times.

I would love to get a hold of these women. I'm not sure if my grandmother is alive or not, but it's worth a shot. However I can find absolutely no records of my aunt and the only ones on my grandmother are of her marriages! Please please help!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
tiffanytraxle... 16 Jul 2013 8:41PM GMT 
catone 17 Jul 2013 1:43AM GMT 
barlowtree 17 Jul 2013 3:36AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions