Search for content in message boards

What do the abreviations mean in the Florida and Ohio Directories

Replies: 5

Re: What do the abreviations mean in the Florida and Ohio Directories

Posted: 13 Feb 2012 5:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Feb 2012 6:01PM GMT
Surnames: Hall, Veach, Lofland, Taylor, Goodwin, Fisher, Seward, Fuller, Goss, Burkholder,
Beverly,

So nice to meet you cousin. :o)

Jemima Hall and Lofland Hall (he was married to Edytha Taylor) was siblings...here is my line:

David and Rachel (Veatch/Veach) Hall are my 5th great grandparents. Their daughter Jemima Hall married Elijah Goodwin (my 4th great granparents). Their daughter Rachel Goodwin married Rudolph Fisher (my 3rd great grandparents). Their daughter Addie Urania Fisher married Henry H Burkholder (my great great grandparents). Their daughter Evelyn Ruth Burkholder married Alfred Marshall Heagren (my great grandparents). Their son, Robert Leland Heagren married Goldie Marie Kent (my grandparents) Their daughter Betty Jean Heagren, my mother.

I would love to talk with you about this line and what you have on it. I have some info found on ancestry as far back as William Veach/Veatch whom was married to Jemima Lofland. But not much. I have her father as Cornelius Lofland her mother only as Mary and his (Cornelius) parent's as John Lofland and Priscilla.

That is about all I have on these lines. A few dates but I have only just started finding this information.

If you would like to talk off the board email me directly at

varinia34@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Varinia
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
varinia34 15 Jan 2012 9:49PM GMT 
LHSwisher 4 Feb 2012 10:06PM GMT 
varinia34 7 Feb 2012 11:58PM GMT 
LHSwisher 8 Feb 2012 5:03AM GMT 
rootshistoria... 13 Feb 2012 10:17PM GMT 
varinia34 14 Feb 2012 12:58AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions