I have questions some people may want answers to. Your answers and opinions are important to all that need your services.
1. How or when does one know (is there a determining factor) that they are in need of professional services?
2. Is it better to locate a professional in the specific area of research needed such as city, state, county?
3. If someone has a tree already, do you review what they have and continue from there?
4. Do you require clients have specific questions/info about the person you're looking for and you search only for that info?
5. What happens if you find the info sought after and additional info not requested is found? Do you inform the client or just include the additional info found in your report?
6. Do all genealogists have general info they look for or is it based specifically on client needs and requests?
7. What is the determining factor of fees based upon generally other than hourly?
8. Do you find it easier to get info from certain locations (U.S., states, other countries) than others? Or is that dependent on client needs?
Thank you all for responses in advanced.