Search for content in message boards

Michigan Vital Records

Replies: 0

Michigan Vital Records

Posted: 9 Sep 2010 11:25AM GMT
Classification: Query
i spent 40 dollars getting my fathers BC. hes 86 now. he was adpted in 1931 by the cutlers. and when he went into the service they had to at least give him his adoption records. Saying Bert Teachout was his father. Through the years we have Ruth Galligan as his mother. Now at 86 he wanted to see who his parents were. So I pay'd for it. We went through Michigan Vital Records. they asked question like. SSN, His Birth Name, State...all that stuff.
Then'"they" said is Ruth Galligan and Bert Teachout his parents, we said yes. So we thought we were getting his BC but NO for forthy nine dollars I got a LIE from Michigan Vital Records. It state that his adopted parent are his natural parents.

At least they could of sent his adoption papers (which i have) but they sent a piece of page thats a LIE. Its not even a birth certificate. Yet everywhere you go all over Ancestry and Rootsweb they say go there to get records. NOT!! I have learned an expensive valuable lesson.
As someone just told me.....

NEVER, NEVER order a birth, death cert. or marriage license from a 3rd party, no matter who said it is , OK. Only order these documents from the County Clerks Offoce or from the State directly. Any adoption records may need court approval for release regardless of the time period.

Now they don't want to explain anything. WE got your money and you to stupid to figure it out......DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE MONEY EVER.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions