Search for content in message boards

how to locate and contact someone

Replies: 1

how to locate and contact someone

Posted: 11 Feb 2013 8:57PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Feb 2013 7:23AM GMT
I have an interesting situation. I have five siblings. We have at least two half-siblings but have no idea if the half siblings know we exist.
I know two of my half siblings names and dates of birth as well as their mother's name (maiden and married as of the early '60s).
One day my half-sister (or her mother as they share the same name) came to Ancestry.com and created a family tree with about seven people in it. I found the tree a few days later and sent her a message (but I did not tell her our relationship). She has not signed back onto this site since then, which was over six months ago.
Her profile list a city that I assume is where she currently lives. I've googled her name and the city and am unable to locate her.
How do I go about locating her? Which board do I post to? This one or do it by location?
I know I am not supposed to post info here on living persons so I am not even posting a last name for now.
Can someone guide me on how to contact someone who I have come very close to contacting but just didn't quite make the connection.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
pictom1 12 Feb 2013 3:57AM GMT 
eGENEee 14 Feb 2013 3:31AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions