Search for content in message boards

tracing land occupiers - Killead Antrim

Replies: 7

Re: tracing land occupiers - Killead Antrim

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 4:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 20 Oct 2011 5:16PM GMT
Hello Alma
My name is Lea-Anne Davison and I live in Bargara Queensland Aust. I have been researching my Irish ancestors for a couple of years now. I believe we do have a connection. I will briefly list how I am connected and if you would like to be in contact more you can email me. I will send my email to you via a private message.
My ggrandfather is Allen Davison b 1855 from Randox. He is the brother of James Davison b abt 1854, George b 1851, William Robert b abt 1853, Anne Jane b abt 1859, Eliza b 1861, John Alexander b 1864 and Lucinda b abt 1866.
I have the following on James Davison who I feel must be your ggrandfather. All my information is from research so sometimes the names are wrong. James married Emily Lilley in 1890 and they had 2 children - William John Lilley Davison and Agnes Davison. Unfortunately I have nothing at all on Agnes. I didn't know that she came to Aust, but now that I do I will do some research here to see what I can find out. William John was b 1891 married Jean (I don't have a last name - so any further information from you would be greatly appreciated) My information from here on is very limited. So again I would be great to swap information with you. I know of one son born to William and Jean, and I have his name as William John (where you have William James). From here on I have no information. Would you beleive I was in Randox in July and visited Catherine Kerr. We drove past what I believe to be your mother's house and were going to call in but her car wasn't there so we didn't. I visited the parish church at Killead.
I am so glad you found my post and contacted me, please keep in touch.
Regards,
Lea-Anne
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
leaannedaviso... 2 May 2010 6:36AM GMT 
elwynsoutter1 9 Sep 2010 11:19AM GMT 
Almadav 20 Oct 2011 2:29PM GMT 
leaannedaviso... 20 Oct 2011 10:30PM GMT 
suzanne_flemi... 24 Apr 2012 5:02AM GMT 
suzanne_flemi... 24 Apr 2012 5:20AM GMT 
patriciaberry... 24 Mar 2012 5:06AM GMT 
leaannedaviso... 31 Mar 2012 3:05AM GMT 
per page