Abstracted from genealogy library reference book, the following individuals owned one or more acres of land in Co. Meath, Ireland, the latter part of the 1870s:
1. Francis G. Bolton, address Bective, Navan, owned 3,516 acres.
2. George Bomford, address Oakley Park, Kells, owned 2,436 acres.
3. John Bomford, address Ferns, Kilcock, owned 871 acres.
4. Willoughby Bond, address Farragh, Longford, owned 1,525 acres.
5. Mr. Booker, address Kells, Co. Meath, owned 185 acres.
6. E. J. Bor, address Ballindooley, Edenderry, owned 108 acres.
7. Richard E. Bourne, address Ashbourne, Co. Meath,
owned 279 acres.
8. Thomas Boylan, address Hilltown Ho., Drogheda,
owned 2,914 acres.
9. Mary Boyle, address Red Bog, Dunshaughlin, owned 1 acre.
10. Owen Boyle, address Commons, Navan, owned 1 acre.
11. Patrick Boyle, same address, owned 1 acre.
12. William Boyle, same address, owned 9 acres.
13. Lord Boyne, address Burwarton, Shropshire, England, owned 2,739 acres.
14. "Boyne Navigation Co.," address Athlumney, Navan, owned 7 acres.
15. Burton Brabazon, address Dromiskin, Castlebellingham, Co. Louth, owned 331 acres.
16. George P. A. Brabazon, address Longford Ho. Duleek, owned 232 acres.
17. H. Brabazon, Reps. of, address Castlebellingham,
owned 3 acres.
18. James Brabazon, Reps. of, address Mornington, Drogheda, owned 910 acres.
19. Rev. John Brabazon, address Rahan Glebe, Ballycumber, owned 615 acres.
20. Rev. William M. Brabazon, address Swinford, Co. Mayo, owned 642 acres.
21. William Brabazon, Reps. of, no address given, owned 15 acres.
22. William Braddish, no address given, owned 63 acres.
23. John Bradley, address Dowdstown, Wilkinstown, Navan, owned 20 acres.
24. Patrick Bradley, address Mooretown, Navan, owned 405 acres.
25. Bridget Brady, address Market-square, Navan, owned 19 acres.
26. D. F. Brady, no address given, owned 61 acres.
27. Mary Brady, address Robinrath, Navan, owned 20 acres.
28. Rev. Mazarin Brady, address Randalstown, Navan,
owned 299 acres.
29. Patrick Brady, address Dunboyne, Co. Meath, owned 3 acres.
30. Thomas Brannigan, address Shop-street, Drogheda,
owned 64 acres.
31. Alexander Bredin, address Portadown, Co. Down,
owned 67 acres.
32. Robert E. Bredin, jun., address 97th Regiment, Portadown, owned 158 acres.
33. Geo. Brennan, Reps. of, no address given, owned 392 acres.
34. Robert Brennan, address Leeds Woollen Hall, Corn-market, Dublin, owned 870 acres.
35. John Bridge, no address given, owned 160 acres.
36. Francis Brodigan, address Pilltown Ho., Drogheda, owned 726 acres.
37. William Brophy, address London, owned 92 acres.
38. Anthony Browne, address Elm Grove, Ballincor,
owned 1,017 acres.
39. Francis Brunton, address Anna Cottage, Strand, Clontarf, owned 208 acres.
40. Michael Bruton, address Red Bog, Dunshaughlin, owned 2 acres.
41. George Bryan, address Jenkinstown Castle, Kilkenny, owned 3,055 acres.
42. Mary Buchanan, address Market-square, Navan, owned 20 acres.
43. Lady Elizabeth Buller, address 5, Old Place Yard, London, S. W., owned 470 acres.
44. Col. Bunbury, Reps. of, address Co. Carlow, owned 429 acres.
45. Sir E. D. Burrowes, address Ballymoore-Eustace, Co. Kildare, owned 247 acres.
46. T. A. Burrowes, Reps. of, no address given,
owned 1,248 acres.
47. Charles Bury, address Woodville, Robertstown,
owned 167 acres.
48. John Bury, no address given, owned 274 acres.
49. Mrs. Butler, address Trim, Co. Meath, owned 235 acres.
50. Thomas Butler, address Priestown House, Co. Dublin, owned 509 acres.
51. Whitwell Butler, address Staffordstown, Navan,
owned 381 acres.
52. James Byrne, address Commons, Navan, owned 4 acres.
53. Patk. Byrne, Reps. of, address West-street, Drogheda, owned 10 acres.
54. Thomas Byrne, address Commons, Navan, owned 1 acre.
55. William C. Byrne, address Boranstown, Garristown, Co. Dublin, owned 24 acres.
56. Robert Caddell, address Harbourstown, Balbriggan, owned 1,372 acres.
57. John E. Cairnes, address Drogheda, owned 761 acres.
58. Thomas P. Cairnes, address Stameen Ho., Drogheda, owned 1,175 acres.
59. William H. Cairnes, address Dublin, owned 259 acres.
60 Andrew G. Caldwell, address 88, Upper Dorset-st, Dublin, owned 484 acres.
61. Charles B. Caldwell, address England, owned 1,661 acres.
62. William B. Caldwell, same address, owned 122 acres.
63. Mrs. Callaghan, address London, owned 34 acres.
64. Thomas Callaghan, address Commons, Navan, owned 1 acre.
65. Laurence Carew, address Kildangan, Kilcock, owned 449 acres.
66. Thomam Carew, address Kildangan, Edenderry, owned 301 acres.
67. Christopher Carleton, address Littlerath, Trim,
owned 293 acres.
68. David Carleton, address Craystown, Kilmessan,
owned 307 acres.
69. Thomas Carpenter, address West-street, Drogheda,
owned 2 acres.
70. W. H. Carter, Reps. of, address Donadea, Kilcock, Co. Kildare, owned 166 acres.
71. Thomas Carty, Reps. of, address Drogheda, owned 1,094 acres.