Abstracted from genealogy library reference book, the following individuals owned one or more acres of land in Co. Meath, Ireland, the latter part of the 1870s. Note, an unusual first or middle name may be the surname of an allied family.
1. Rev. John Sheridan, Reps of, address Lough Sheelin, Oldcastle, owned 124 acres.
2. John E. Sheridan, address Macetown House, Tara, Co. Meath, owned 295 acres.
3. Richard Sheridan, address Oldcastle, Co. Meath,
owned 86 acres.
4. Thomas B. Sheridan, address 17, Upper Fitzwilliam-street, Dublin, also owned 86 acres.
5. David Sherlock, address Dublin, owned 181 acres.
6. Patk. and John Sherlock, address Duleek-st., Drogheda, owned 7 acres.
7. James Shields, address Poles House, Kingscourt,
owned 76 acres.
8. Henry Sillery, address Slane, owned 199 acres.
9. Miss Sillery, no address given, owned 74 acres.
10. Richard A. Simpson, address Elmgreen, Castleknock, Co. Dublin, owned 601 acres.
11. Henry S. Singleton, address Hazlyheath, Hants, England, owned 508 acres.
12. H. C. Singleton, address Aclare, Drumconrath,
owned 4,877 acres.
13. Sydenham Singleton, no address given, owned 257 acres.
14. Anne Smith, address Commons, Navan, owned 1 acre.
15. Currell B. Smith, Jr., address Bazni, Lucca, Tuscany, owned 222 acres.
16. Edward T. Smith, address Croom, Co. Limerick,
owned 531 acres.
17. John Smith, address Red Bog, Dunshaughlin, owned 1 acre.
18. Michael Smith, address Commons, Navan, owned 1 acre.
19. Moore Smith, address Toome House, Toomebridge, Co. Antrim, owned 463 acres.
20. Patrick Smith, address Rosemount, Bailieborough,
owned 187 acres.
21. Richard J. Smith, address Simmonscourt Donnybrook, owned 686 acres.
22. St. George Smith, address Greenhills, Drogheda,
owned 297 acres.
23. St. George Smith, Reps. of, same address, owned 84 acres.
24. St. George W. Smith, address Newtown Ho., Carlanstown, Kells, owned 342 acres.
25. Lieutenant-Co. Stephen H. Smith, address Annesbrook, Duleek, owned 981 acres.
26. Thomas Smith, address Greystones, owned 190 acres.
27. William Smith, address Mullafin, Duleek, owned 117 acres.
28. William B. Smith, address Barbavilla, Co. Westmeath owned 478 acres.
29. William E. Smith, address Glenneagh, Drumcree,
owned 223 acres.
30. Capt. Wm. F. Smith, address Mullafin, Navan, owned 551 acres.
31. George Charles Smyth, address Queensborough, Drogheda, owned 761 acres.
32. Henry Smyth, no address given, owned 23 acres.
33. Luke Smyth, address Market-square, Navan, owned 122 acres.
34. Ralph Smyth, address Newtown, Termonfeckin, owned 60 acres.
35. Richard A. Smyth, address Lara, Portarlington,
owned 1,220 acres.
36. Richard A. Smyth, address 25, Pembroke-pl., Dublin, owned 26 acres.
37. Thomas Smyth, address Ballinagall, Mullingar,
owned 452 acres.
38. William E. Smyth, address Glanmore, Drumcree, Westmeath, owned 425 acres.
39. Mrs. E. S. Snell, address 27, Broadwaterdown, Tunbridge Wells, Kent (England), owned 298 acres.
40. "Incorporated Society," no address given, owned 15 acres.
41. James Somerville, address Ross, Mountnugent, owned 346 acres.
42. Michael Soran, address Garballagh, Duleek, owned 393 acres.
43. Henry Standish, addess Rathbeggan, Batterstown, Co. Meath, owned 868 acres.
44. Mrs. R. Stanhope, address Parsonstown Manor, Batterstown, owned 367 acres.
45. H. L. Stronge, address Probate Court, London,
owned 671 acres.
46. Francis Sullivan, address Navan, owned 164 acres.
47. Francis Sullivan, address Athlumney, Navan, owned 308 acres.
48. Rev. William Sullivan, address Dublin, owned 46 acres.
49. William Sullivan, address Kilberry, Navan, owned 473 acres.
50. David W. Supple, address Dunshaughlin, Co. Meath, owned 4 aces.
51. William R. Supple, address Janeville, Dunleer, Co. Louth, also owned 4 acres.
52. James Swan, address Skreen, Tara, Navan, owned 8 acres.
53. Rev. James Swanzey, address Dublin, owned 118 acres.
54. John Sweetman, addess Drumbarragh, Kells, owned 549 acres.
55. Mrs. Sweetman, address Maryborough, Queen's Co., (Laois), owned 953 acres.
56. Godwin M. Swift, Reps. of, no address given, owned 882 acres.
57. Francis Synge, address Dublin, owned 25 acres.
58. John Taaffe, address Smarmore Castle, Ardee, owned 691 acres.
59. John R. Taaffe, address Ardmulchan, Navan, owned 724 acres.
60. Stephen Taaffe, address Glenkieran, Ardee, owned 205 acres.
61. Joseph Tabuteau, address Dubliin, owned 243 acres.
62. James Tallon, address Dunshaughlin, Co. Meath, owned 7 acres.
63. Thomas Tandy, address Jonesbrook, Clonmellon,
owned 623 acres.
64. J. J. Taylor, address Swords, Co. Dublin, owned 105 acres.
65. Gen. Richard C. H. Taylor, address Ardgillan Castle, Balbriggan, owned 1,304 acres.
66. Robert Taylor, address Corballis, Julianstown, owned 7 acres.
67. Right Hon. Thomas E. Taylor, address Ardgillan Castle, Balbriggan, owned 7,135 acres.
68. Patrick Teernan, address Listoke, Drogheda, owned 57 acres.
69. Anne Tighe, address Commons, Navan, owned 1 acre.
70. John Tisdall, address Charlesfort, Kells, Co. Meath, owned 2,653 acres.
71. William Tisdall, address Balbrigh, Navan, owned 152 acres.
72. Marchioness Thomond, Reps. of, address England,
owned 1,779 acres.
73. Charles W. Thompson, address Holywoodrath, (sp?, see
# 75), Cloughran Huddart, owned 439 acres.
74. George W. Thompson, address 9, Hume-st., Dublin,
owned 70 acres.
75. Thomas Thompson, address Hollywood Rath, Co. Dublin, owned 323 acres.
76. Thomas H. Thompson, address 95, Lower Leeson-st., Dublin, owned 638 acres.
77. William Thompson, address Liverpool, England,
owned 190 acres.
78. William Thompson, address Rathnally, Trim, owned 2,154 acres.
79. George Thunder, address Kingstown, Navan, owned 206 acres.
80. Michael Thunder, address Lagore, Dunshaughlin,
owned 1,065 acres.
81. Nicholas Tobin, address Skreen, Tara, Navan, owned 25 acres.
82. Rev. William Trench, address Liverpool, owned 170 acres.
83. Lord Trimleston, address 24, Park-le., London, W., owned 3,025 acres.