Search for content in message boards

info on fraser, walsh, moore, harris (alfred albert, mary agnes, cecil j, edith)

Replies: 5

Re: info on fraser, walsh, moore, harris (alfred albert, mary agnes, cecil j, edith)

Posted: 12 Sep 2008 5:36AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Pascoe, Fraser, Judas
Can anyone help me with the following:

Was interested to read info on the above. My husbands mother was Lorna May Fraser formally Pascoe. My husbands name is Jeffrey John Judas born 10/06/1956 in Mt Morgan Sydney.She left her husband Eric and lived with my husbands father Knollas Carl Judas with children from her marriage. I believe there was a boy called Allan and a girl called Diane. His mother left with her children from the marriage to Eric leaving my husband with his father. He was only a toddler at the time. He has never been contacted by his mother or her children. Do you have any information about Lorna or her children. My husband tried to find his mother and siblings, but as he was not adopted there was little information to go by and family members have not been forthcoming all he has is a birth certificate. Our children are married now and have children of their own. It would be great if we could find out some information about my husbands mothers family.

Kind regards Deborah Judas
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Ambersue82 20 Apr 2008 11:31AM GMT 
inasmith151 26 Apr 2008 8:47AM GMT 
debjudas1 12 Sep 2008 11:36AM GMT 
inasmith151 12 Sep 2008 10:24PM GMT 
debjudas1 14 Sep 2008 11:28PM GMT 
debjudas1 16 May 2012 4:36AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions