Search for content in message boards

Re: my sister/ lori mae freeman

Replies: 0

Re: my sister/ lori mae freeman

Posted: 16 Oct 2009 9:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hey Kate my name is Michael David Burmaster but my bological moms last name is freeman her full name is Lori Mae Freeman she had a girl jodi in winnipeg 83 and then me in 84 at st. boniface hospital october 12 . I was adopted 84-85 sometime. C F S said I only had 1 sister but I asked them if I had more cause I found Matilda , they said they didnt know forsure but it was very possible. after talking to Matilda I know for sure these are the right people and that Nicole Tim and Leanne are my siblings.Matilda dint know how to check this post thats why she never responded but I found this post when I looked up my moms name and thats how I found Matilda I actually spoke with her on the phone for the first time yesterday and they sound like very good people and I talked to our grandma today. I guess Ill give you a bit of info on me: My name is Michael David Burmaster(Freeman) I was born october 12 1984 st.boniface hospital Winnipeg Manitoba and was adopted 84-85 to Ralph and Eleanor Burmaster I grew up in st Norbert winnipeg Manitoba and had very good adoptive parents. Eleanor past away of cancer in 2000.I guess Ill also give you all the information on my mom Lori Mae Freeman to see if it matches me and Matilda and Jodi's story: Lori Mae Freeman born october 16 1964 place unknown to me but grandma obviously knows though,she had blue eyes,her dad died june 1982 of cancer, she went to the funeral met some of her siblings and her family was Jehovah witness. Thats about all the info I got on her hope it matches what you have and if your from C F S my worker is Karen schilling in winnipeg st. boniface I dont know if I have her name spelled right hopefully you can also contact me at 1-204-218-1459 or leave a message at mike90098@gmail.com Matilda also asked me to reply for her and give her info her e- mail is carpetwizzard@hotmail.com and her name is Matilda Freeman on facebook and her phone number is 1-780-387-5767 My sister Im sure would like to talk to them as well her number is 1-204-263-5246 or 1-204-648-7689 so you have a few numbers to get a hold of us hopefully one of us talks to you soon and our info matches Mike 1-204-218-1459

Find a board about a specific topic