Search for content in message boards

ann wilson/richard parry price

Replies: 3

Re: ann wilson/richard parry price

Posted: 25 Aug 2012 5:36AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Wilson/Price
Hi, I am also very interested in this family and the records and quite agree with comments that Anne was more than likely his mistress - quite possible he loved her having given her 2 sons Charles and William.

Now I can understand the Lady Jane, as Catherine Wilson (my gt.gt. Grandmother has a sister Jane wondered if those records had been mixed, just goes to show public views.

William was my 3xgt grandfather and even though the wrong side of the sheets we would not be here if not for them, so put it down to fate.

Must admit though the history of the family has taken a new turn and making very interesting reading.

My son Paul Murphy was fortunate in getting further information for me as I had only got as far as Richard Parry Price -now have the Irish/Welsh connection.

I would love to contact you in relation to family members, and thank you for you post in clears so many questions I had been asking myself, and maybe the truth will come forward I hope so.

Anne Francis - nee Wilkinson

Marriage of James Wilkinson-Catherine Wilson
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
paul murphy 13 Aug 2012 4:32PM GMT 
DEW1942 24 Aug 2012 9:42PM GMT 
nightingale19... 25 Aug 2012 11:36AM GMT 
nightingale19... 25 Aug 2012 11:46AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions