Search for content in message boards

Barbara Bonner Family HIstorian

Replies: 2

Barbara Bonner Family HIstorian

Posted: 13 Mar 2008 6:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello,

Recently I have been researching my family tree. In doing so I came upon your website. From what I have found I can conclude that my line connects to that of Barbara Bonner through Edith Boyce. My Information comes from census records. I have tried to contact Barbara directly through the email address on your site but that is no longer valid. I am hoping that you will be able to locate her and pass this information to her as well as put me in contact with her.

The following is how my ancestry ties in with that of Barbara Bonner:

Through my research I have found Sarah Cranford gave birth to Edith Boyce who married Charles Bryant and gave birth to Emma Bryant. Emma Bryant married Elbert Brown and gave birth to Ellie Brown. Ellie married Robert Hunt. And gave birth to Elbert Hunt. Elbert and Tessie Lee Harrison (my grandmother) had Anthony Hunt. Who married Billie Hunt and had me Antonette.

I have been desperately trying to find my family and trying to find where I come from. When the article was introduced to me I became very excited because I felt I was one step closer in finding living relatives. I have always dreamed of participating in a family reunion but I have had no family to reunite with. I have done this much work but I have not found any living relatives.

I was wondering if anyone could help me in any way. If you have any additional info on my line and also any copies of old photos and old letters it would greatly appreciated.

Thanks for whatever you can do.

God Bless Always and In All Ways

Antonette
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
womnofdestiny 14 Mar 2008 12:55AM GMT 
Christopher B... 6 Aug 2013 9:25PM GMT 
womnofdestiny 6 Aug 2013 9:31PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions