Search for content in message boards

Searching any potential family linkage to Maria Luz Fierro Corral de Villa

Replies: 1

Searching any potential family linkage to Maria Luz Fierro Corral de Villa

Posted: 17 Sep 2013 1:15AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello there!...My name is Leslie Garza. I've decided to trace my family history through my dad's side of the family. I chose to use his mother's side of the family because I grew up with that side and never met his father's side. I had the privilege to meet my Great-Great Grandmother. Her name was Juana Fierro de Sarmiento. She was born in San Andres, Chihuahua in 1904. When I was young, I remember that she would always tell the story of how Pancho Villa married her cousin and took care of her very well until his death. Her cousin is her first cousin and her name is Maria Luz Fierro Corral de Villa. During my research I came across that Luz Corral and my grandmother are related through her father Epifanio Fierro. My research to a halt because I do not know much of anything other than who Epifanio Fierro was. I am assuming Luz Fierro Corral de Villa's mother, Trinidad Fierro de Corral was Epifanio's first cousin. I would really appreciate any new information that may be helpful in my search of my family history. Please feel free to contact me via email at leslie.diane86@gmail.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Leslie Garza 17 Sep 2013 7:15AM GMT 
McComberdesce... 17 Sep 2013 2:36PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic