Search for content in message boards


Replies: 1

Re: Dignitas

Posted: 16 Apr 2014 2:46AM GMT
Classification: Query
Deaths of UK citizens overseas must be registered with the appropriate authorities in the country where death occurred. Overseas death certificates are accepted for official purposes in the UK. Registration of the death with the British consulate in the overseas territory is an optional extra. If this takes place, the registration will appear in the GRO index.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
alan cottrell 15 Apr 2014 10:32PM GMT 
carobradford 16 Apr 2014 8:46AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic