Search for content in message boards

Research Project - please help!

Replies: 5

Research Project - please help!

Posted: 1 Nov 2012 5:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
Dear Family History Researchers,

I am a doctoral student at the College of Information Science and Technology, Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pa., and am conducting research to learn more about how to support information sharing among family history researchers and how archives, historical societies, and other memory institutions can better support collaboration among users and producers of historic records. This is my dissertation research, and my research is not profit-oriented!

I am looking for individuals to participate in my study. Specifically, I am looking for anyone who has contributed information or images to any family history website and is 18 years or older.

What I would like you to do: participate in a phone interview that will last from 30 to 60 minutes, depending what you wish to share.

What you get: helping to advance our knowledge of the ways family history researchers are using web technologies for research and collaboration.

If you are interested in participating or want further information, please contact:

Heather Willever-Farr
hlw29@drexel.edu

You can read more about my research at http://www.heatherwilleverfarr.com

Thank you,
Heather Willever-Farr, MA
College of Information Science and Technology
Drexel University
Philadelphia, PA
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
hl80 1 Nov 2012 11:28PM GMT 
eGENEee 2 Nov 2012 12:37AM GMT 
kumeyaayindia... 2 Nov 2012 4:52PM GMT 
hl80 2 Nov 2012 5:19PM GMT 
SuzanneandJon 15 Aug 2013 2:44AM GMT 
hl80 15 Aug 2013 9:13PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions