Search for content in message boards

STAATS Reunion-West Virginia

Replies: 2

Re: STAATS Reunion-West Virginia

Posted: 20 Sep 2012 8:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi my mother's name is Ruby Mae Staats, her father was Harry A. Staats and mother Bernice "Anderson" Staats. My grandfather Harry Staats father was James Staats and his mother was Cora Williamson. My grandparents farmhouse still stands on Rt 68, Belleville WVA. It faces the Ohio River. I just heard about the Staats Reunion from a distant cousin Rita whom father was a Staats too. I can't believe there is going to be a Staats reunion right there is Belleville. I would love to attend. My mother has two living brothers, Percy Staats and William Staats. I will definitely tell them and let them know about the homecoming. Do you know of my Staats family. My grandfather Harry Staats father was James and his father was John and his father was Elijah Staats. My Uncle William Staats actually published a Staats book on our Staats ancestry. I would love to hear back from you. Joyce Watkins Donahoo my home personal email is: miss_joyce2@hotmail.com Hope to hear back soon
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
dirttrac 15 Aug 2002 4:47AM GMT 
rpstaats 3 Sep 2003 1:34AM GMT 
joycewatkins2 21 Sep 2012 2:40AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions