Search for content in message boards

Calling all Glassburn's

Replies: 1

Calling all Glassburn's

Posted: 6 Aug 2007 7:19AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Glassburn
Hello fellow reaseachers,
We are having our Glassburn reunion 89th on Aug. 19, 2007. It will be held on at Ma-con-quah Park in Peru, (Miami County) Indiana. This is a carry-in. and we eat at 12:00 (noon) (est)Indiana time and 1:00 Michigan time. Everyone is welcome. This reunion has been held since 1919. I have most of the reunion notes. My father - in law recently passed and we now have the notes. I have type the notes taken. I will soon be typing the people that attended. Also there is a lot of obit. information. And some birth and wedding articles. That I will share when I can find the time to read and report to any one that wants information. I have 7 note book full of information on the Glasbrenner, Glassbrenner, glassburner, glasburn, glassburn. If i can help let me know.

I am still looking for the final connection to Hans (Peter ?) Glassbrenner b. in Onatzheim, Wittenberg, Germany in or abt. 1649.

I do have information from a Glasbrenner from Germany that is reasearching the Glassbrenner line and is helping me find our lost Hans parents.

On the sad note my fellow researcher has family that was caught up in the Holocaust. He soon will remit who was there and is missing.

Hope to see you there!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
MLoid 6 Aug 2007 1:19PM GMT 
jncrise 13 Feb 2010 12:37AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic