Search for content in message boards

looking for family members in dustin, OK

Replies: 0

looking for family members in dustin, OK

Posted: 19 Mar 2010 9:00AM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: flanagan
looking for flanagan family in or near dustin or ada or chandler, OK, or if anyone can get me addresses of them or let them know i am trying to contact them. my name was elizabeth flanagan, my father was frank w. flanagan who was born in dustin and last i heard may have been living in chandler. my grandparents were orville huston and annie mae flanagan they are both deceased. i have an uncle charlie who i think was in ada with a cousin who is also annie mae her father was my uncle bob who is deceased. i also have or had an uncle paul and uncle johnnie who were to last of knowledge may be in signal mountain tennesee, and uncle tommy residence unknown. i would also like to know if anyone can tell me if my grandparents are buried in dustin cemetary and what would be nearest airport for flights from arizona. i am currently living in ireland but will be in arizona with my daughters and mother for an extended trip. i havent seen any of my family in dustin since i had to leave day before my 12 birhtday in 1972. i am very anxious to see my dad and uncles and cousins and their families for a short visit and reopen contact with them. please if you can provide this info or get them to contact me my daughters have never even met them and they are starting families of their own now, its something i want very much. i can be contacted at mamadragon13@gmail.com

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions