Search for content in message boards

Duquesne Guiton Murphy and LaSalle

Replies: 0

Duquesne Guiton Murphy and LaSalle

Posted: 19 Jun 2012 12:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
The center of the is family is Agatha Murphy who was the daughter of King Louis XV. She would be the sister-in-law of Marie Antoinette.

Other families members include Prince Rinier, his wife Princes Grace Kelly of Philadelphia. Her father Judge John B Kelly, the Murphy family of LaSalle University in Philadelphia. Also looking at the Franklin family of Benjamin Franklin of Philadelphia.

Also included is General Lafayette and his foster brother Dr Felix Brunot and General Lafayette's daughter Virginia Marie Antoinette Lafayette. I am also interested in General Lafayette's friend Bishop Duboise and his school chum by the name of Robespierre. I am also looking at Simon the Shoemaker and a fort in Pittsburgh called Fort Duquesne and a fellow by the name of Albert Gallatin from Pittsburgh.

I am also looking at three hunters for John Jacob Astor and his business partner Irish Catholic Cornelous Heeney. They were Hunter Tim Murphy, Hunter Robert Stuart and Hunter John Myers.

Last I am looking for the family of Catholic Prince Charles Edward Stuart who was to marry Agatha Murphy. Some records suggest he was related to King James Stuart who had a meeting with Pocahontas and the Randolph family at Richmond House in the early 1600's.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions