Search for content in message boards

Mary Queen of Scots (Mary Stuart)

Replies: 19

Re: Mary Queen of Scots (Mary Stuart)

Posted: 30 Dec 2010 8:20AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Brewsters,Brehenys, Brehons, Stuarts, Stewarts
Hello Fredrick Stuart, while you were not replying to me; perhaps I should clarify something. While the Brehenys and the Stuarts are not exactly related by their root names the Brehenys were related to the Royal Stewarts as cousins to them. You had Robertson Davidson on one hand as Chief Bailiff Of the Tower Of London, and William Brewster III as his Assistant Bailiff, Queen Elizabeth I meditating weither or not to have Mary Queen Of the Scots executed simply because she influenced Queen Elizebeth I's plans to Empire Build Britain into an European power as well as a worldwide power. Sadly QE1 betrayed the people she should not have betrayed, Robertson Davidson and William III Brewster; she executed her own sister so she could complete her empire building and William Brewster IIIrd spent the next 12yrs in prison for him and Robertson Davidson carrying out QE1's wish to have her sister executed then blaming the Bailiffs that carried out the warrent for misprison. Now the historians do not want to touch any of this history since it harkens back on Royal Cousins and the question of whom were the Royals and their cousins, even today I am the last heir of the Breheny-MacFergusson Family that even Queen Elizabeth II would not acknowledge as being so. However Fredrick, the history is there on several historical websites that have been completed by historians that have gone on before. It is not fiction nor can be challenged by less than knowledgiable people.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Alannah Stewartt 14 Dec 1999 12:45AM GMT 
paceresort 3 Jun 2010 3:04PM GMT 
eric_historia... 30 Dec 2010 3:08PM GMT 
BobHull45 14 Aug 2012 5:23PM GMT 
Frederick Stu... 13 Jun 2010 12:53AM GMT 
eric_historia... 30 Dec 2010 3:20PM GMT 
Katiescoot925... 14 Nov 2010 11:07PM GMT 
eric_historia... 3 Jan 2011 9:07PM GMT 
Frederick Stu... 30 Dec 2010 5:29PM GMT 
eric_historia... 2 Jan 2011 1:45PM GMT 
per page