Search for content in message boards

Witch Trials Descendents

Replies: 0

Witch Trials Descendents

Posted: 15 Jun 2010 1:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hobbs, Putnam, Lewis, Williams, Corwin, Griggs
My name is Larry Muncy, author of Simple Thoughts (a book of poetry), and I am writing my first novel. I have a problem I am hoping someone on here can help me with because I have exhausted myself trying to find the information. I thought starting a new thread would be the easiest way to present my situation to you.
Everyone in the following list accused Giles Corey of witchcraft except for Sheriff Corwin and Dr. William Griggs. For my book, I need to know the names (or as much information as you can provide) of these people's living descendents, if there were any, that would have been alive in the summer of 1759.
Ann Putnam Junior apparently had no living descendents seeing she was apparently killed before having children. That leaves us with six possibilities on the list, and I need at least two examples of descendents they had living, preferably in Massachusetts, during the summer of 1759. Do not hesitate to contact me at: larrymuncy@live.com

Abigail Hobbs, Ann Putnam Junior, Mercy Lewis, Abigail Williams, Sheriff George Corwin, and Dr. William Griggs

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions