Search for content in message boards

FTM 2014 Crashing after adding notes

Replies: 8

Re: FTM 2014 Crashing after adding notes

Posted: 25 Feb 2014 6:15AM GMT
Classification: Query
There ended up being another level of complexity to finding the shared facts in my case. I found the couple, went to the ‘Person’ tab and clicked the fact with the note. But on the right hand side the only tabs I had were ‘Fact’ and ‘Sources’. I had to go to Options (just above, far right) and click “Show fact notes” before the notes tab appeared. All fixed [for] now though, thanks for the help all.

Returning to my confusion about how to use these forums...

"You reply to the forum. This sometimes creates a little confusion but that only increases the fun ;-)."

The only reply buttons I can find are the ones at the bottom of each post. If I click on one on the second post my reply goes to it and sort of misses out the rest (when youview the thread in thread view). Am I meant to chose the most relevant post and reply to it, or should I scroll down to the bottom and reply to the latest post? The annoying thing is when I click on reply to a post I can only see that one post when I'm trying to write my message!

Is there another reply button somewhere which replies to the whole thread, and shows me all the previous posts when I’m writing the reply?
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Ganstry 22 Feb 2014 12:30PM GMT 
keithnuttle 22 Feb 2014 1:37PM GMT 
tulrose 22 Feb 2014 1:55PM GMT 
Ganstry 22 Feb 2014 2:24PM GMT 
keithnuttle 22 Feb 2014 2:46PM GMT 
mikelevoi 23 Feb 2014 1:09AM GMT 
keithnuttle 23 Feb 2014 1:32AM GMT 
Ganstry 25 Feb 2014 1:15PM GMT 
keithnuttle 25 Feb 2014 5:48PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions