Search for content in message boards

Venting about the org. Family Tree that now has merged with ancestry.com Family Tree

Replies: 29

Venting about the org. Family Tree that now has merged with ancestry.com Family Tree

Posted: 4 Aug 2010 12:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Ok, I have held off as long as I could from having to use the Family Tree that has merged with ancestry.com in the last few years. I hate it!!!!! :(
The org. Family Tree was so easy and then I have added by hand name for my Family Tree on line at ancestry.com I have Windows XP and my computer is slow and knew I need to do something so I bought a new computer Windows 7. So then I thought well I'm use to ancestry.com on-line Familt Tree so I'll just buy that and install it on my new computer. I am now sooooooooooooooo lost!!!!!!! The CD isn't anything like the Family tree on-line at all. I can't express enough how much I hate it. For years now I have heard how others have said they hated it, but didn't really understand.....BUT now I do that's for sure. I even know a couple of people who do not work on their tree anymore because of the format that's how much they hate it. I am so upset of how this format is and yes, I am use to the org. Family tree which was so much more user friendly I just loved it any many others do also. I am going to try and give this a chance but I am just heart broken and it takes the spark out of me for wanting to do it anymore. I use to love the search and helping others and now it does not make me happy at all! :(
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Theresa Roger... 4 Aug 2010 6:00AM GMT 
Russ Worthing... 4 Aug 2010 10:57AM GMT 
AGHatchett3rd 4 Aug 2010 1:46PM GMT 
Russ Worthing... 4 Aug 2010 2:24PM GMT 
Theresa Roger... 8 Aug 2010 12:55AM GMT 
Russ Worthing... 8 Aug 2010 2:28AM GMT 
Theresa Roger... 16 Aug 2010 4:21AM GMT 
AGHatchett3rd 16 Aug 2010 8:51AM GMT 
Russ Worthing... 16 Aug 2010 9:41AM GMT 
Donna Forsman 1 Sep 2010 8:29PM GMT 
per page