Search for content in message boards

FTM 2010 - Creating a Custom Report

Replies: 3

Re: FTM 2010 - Creating a Custom Report

Posted: 17 Jul 2013 10:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Russ,

I know this is an old query but it is a question that I have been asking for a long time and haven't had a really satisfactory answer to, hope you can help..
Using FTM 2012 I would like to make a printable list/s of all the people buried in a particular cemetery so that when I visit I can take an updated printout to see at a glance just who is buried in that cemetery and possibly where...likewise I can inform others if they have family in any given cemetery without having to do tedious individual look-ups. It has happened where I have been to the cemetery to find a grave of a relative without realising until further research that two or more others are also buried in the same grave or in nearby graves which I hadn't known about...sometimes related and sometimes not.
Is there an easy way to make such a search for all people (documented as being) buried in a cemetery by doing a search using that Cemetery's name rather than a surname, and then print out the results?

So, if for instance I know I will be traveling interstate and have never visited there before, I would like to print a list of all the people buried there so I can visit and photograph them without missing out on anyone that was overlooked.

I always enter the Burial details of individuals as a seperate 'Fact' as Burial place.

Regards,
Julie
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
CynthiaDaniel... 12 Jul 2011 9:34PM GMT 
Russ Worthing... 15 Jul 2011 10:15AM GMT 
jools444 18 Jul 2013 4:44AM GMT 
silverfox3280 18 Jul 2013 6:44AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic