Since Feb 2012 I rarely had sync issues. Usually only issues involved server being down or too busy. My AMT on ACOM was the tree which I updated and usually synced to FTM 2012 once a week. Online tree had 71,200 individuals and had downloaded 33,000 media files to the FTM Media folder. On 17 Dec received a sync error when I tried to add 800 new individuals from AMT. Error would appear while processing data from Ancestry was nearly 75% complete. Compacting reduced FTM file nearly 36%. Sync still failed and then when FTM file added a handful of individauls (including a "No Name" individual), I decided to unlink AMT and FTM trees. Afterwards unable to download AMT into FTM 2012. Sync failed error appears while data is being prepared for download from Ancestry. Subsequently it took over 13 hours to generate a GEDCOM file from AMT that I could export. In the past it had only taken 90 minutes to create GEDCOM. Have rebooted numerous times, cleared cache and deleted FTM temp folder, and waited a day to try again, all to no avail. Eventually I guess I will need to contact Tech Support, but for now I just don't relish dealing with lower support levels who can only read a help script. Attachments show various alerts and error messages received over the last week when trying to get FTM 2012 to function.