Search for content in message boards

Home person setting won't stick-want accurate to take DNA test

Replies: 0

Home person setting won't stick-want accurate to take DNA test

Posted: 4 Oct 2012 9:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 4 Oct 2012 9:49AM GMT
I have FTM 2012 synced with online tree. This same problem continues to happen no matter how often I reset it. The home person setting will not stick for FTM2012 and seems to be randomly chosing people as the home person. After I set it, it will be fine for awhile and then it changes. Also, changing it from my online tree is not resulting in changes to my FTM side. The online tree is behaving perfectly. I work primarily from my online tree and this is pretty much the only thing that I have to do on FTM. So it wasn't that big a deal but now it may be.

I am going to take the DNA test and noticed that once again my FTM tree has the wrong home person.

I fixed it again and have not yet tested but if it changes and they run the test this could really be a problem. I am going to check the home person daily now so that hopefully this won't really be a problem but it would be nice if this could really be fixed. I told ancestry about this problem shortly after purchasing the FTM 2012 right after it came out. Any other suggestions?

Find a board about a specific topic