I noticed last week that some people in my tree had some of there place association changed. My tree was synced to the web and in the past I have done some on the web version, that may have created the problem. I have also used non US standard type keys for special names.
I called CS and the 3 persons I talked to could not even understand what had happen. I emailed a sync error report to CS and they sent a form email about standard place names. I emailed them back and asked if anybody actually read and gave my phone number nobody called.
I went back a couple of months and found a correct saved file one with no corruption and now going thru 4,000 person to confirm.
Anybody else had places changed.
And yes I did not do a name change or replace. Had I done that ALL would have changed.