Hmm, that sounds like you want a direct line report, leading to an export. FTM has this capability in three reports - one of which is a chart which can be exported.
1) Outline Descendant Report from Wm to you - cannot be exported, includes spouses.
2) Relationship chart from Wm to you - Does not include spouses - cannot be exported.
3) Descendant chart - you can designate directly from Wm to you. See "Descendants" option in right panel - find yourself in that list of descendants. It looks like you can elect not to include spouse of "top" ancestor. You can right click in a blank area of the report and choose to export all persons in the chart (I think this picks up spouses, as well.).
You can also do it the hard way.
1) Export all of Wm's descendants to a file. This will pickup spouses.
2) Take that file, select yourself, and export all of your ancestors in that file.
3) The resulting second export meets both of your criteria. I believe it will include spouses. If you don't want spouses, you may have to delete them one at a time.