1) Anybody know why Ancestry adds numbers...like (3)or(8)...to a file name that is unique like that of the only WWI Record for that person? It is a pain to keep taking them off. For something like having two pictures of the same gravestone using the same file name, I can see the necessity, but not otherwise.
2) Or why after years of the stupid script errors do we still have to put up with them?...totally unacceptable!
3) How to save media window size that opens when one wishes to select an existing media item to occupy the favored space on the Family page, top of the right panel. I keep making the selection window wide and the next time it gets reset again to about 4".
4) Why for 2 years are the City Directories marked as 'Beta'? Will some wonderful change be made soon that perhaps allows one to save the address and occupation as well as the actual year? I tire of removing the designation 'Beta' and manually adding the essential info that makes this data useful.
5) I have 'Residence Facts' set for 3 lines (to include Description) but neither merge nor screen clipping/grabbing utilizes 3 lines for Residence so I have to tack on whatever decription I want to the place and then correct the place errors later. Irritating!
There is a sixth one, but I can't read my notes. No matter, we are supposed to put only one issue to a post anyway. Mostly I am just sounding off and realize that all this should go to the programming team, but I don't seem to get very far with them.