Search for content in message boards

printerproblems

Replies: 6

Re: printerproblems

Posted: 19 Jul 2013 5:11AM GMT
Classification: Query
BurgessDonnelly Comment

"This board is for peer-to-peer support (meaning you will not get technical support from the manufacturer) concerning usage of the genealogical software Family Tree Maker"

Burgess, lighten up a little, a lot of people put their suggestions here - Witness the FTM 2014 "Wish List" Thread [And if you search this Board you can probably find hundreds if not thousands of suggestions/bugs posted here]

Also, the Development group does indicate they read the suggestions here - Again, witness the recent Duff Wilson comments on this Board about reading the suggestions

However, I do agree with your basic concept to send suggestions to the Ddevelopment Group

If it were me I would send this suggestion directly to the Development group and NOT the Support Group. If you send it to the Support Group you will get into an endless conversation with them which will eventually lead nowhere

And, by the way, many times if you post it here you will possibly get into an endless discussion regarding "I am not sure you can do what you are discussing , but let me show you the great work-around I have developed to overcome this diffency in FTM"

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Falken8 19 Jul 2013 5:19AM GMT 
johndd189 19 Jul 2013 7:39AM GMT 
Falken8 19 Jul 2013 8:43AM GMT 
BurgessDonnel... 19 Jul 2013 8:47AM GMT 
KATHYMARIEANN 19 Jul 2013 11:11AM GMT 
BurgessDonnel... 19 Jul 2013 11:14AM GMT 
KATHYMARIEANN 19 Jul 2013 1:33PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions