I have a tree that I work on in FTM and keep synced to ACOM. I've noticed that certain changes do not always sync correctly, such as the description section for facts, but what I've just found is ridiculous!
While looking at the profile page (overview) of the online tree for a Martha Camp in my tree I noticed that a WWI draft registration record was listed under the section called "source information." I went to the "Facts and Sources" tab and it does not appear under the "facts and events" sub-tab but it does appear under the "source citation" sub-tab. However, it does not show that it is attached to any fact. I can't find any way to unlink it from her.
If I go to the record in Ancestry.com it does not show that it is attached to her.
I checked in FTM 2012 and the source is NOT attached/linked to this person. FYI, this source citation is for her son. I've synced the tree at least 4 times since finding this and it will not go away on the online tree.
I'm attaching snips.