Search for content in message boards

Person tab, Individual & Shared Facts - sort column confusion

Replies: 5

Person tab, Individual & Shared Facts - sort column confusion

Posted: 2 Sep 2012 6:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Under People, on the Person tab for Individual & Shared Facts, there are seven columns I can sort by. I need help understanding two of them, which I think are counts of Media and Notes.

1) Fact
2) Date
3) Place / Description
4) (source icon?) This appears to be a count of number of sources, which appears to work.

5) (media icon?) This is an icon of a rectangle with a dot in it over a red rectangle. I don't understand this column. I think it is supposed to be a count of media files referenced by this fact, but the counts don't add up. I'm looking at facts now where one fact has 3 images associated with it, but the number is 2, another fact where it says 2 but there are three media files, and others where the counts are either correct or off. Is this count just buggy? Or is this number referring to something else?

6) Notes icon. This column always is full of zeros. Even if I add a note to a source, it's still 0. What does this column count?

7) Preferred. This works fine.

Can someone explain what the icons for media(?) and notes are supposed to be counting? Or do I understand it correctly and the software just doesn't work?

Thanks,

--David
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
davidmunier1 3 Sep 2012 12:17AM GMT 
HJC3HJC3 3 Sep 2012 12:34AM GMT 
davidmunier1 3 Sep 2012 12:43AM GMT 
HJC3HJC3 3 Sep 2012 12:51AM GMT 
Russ Worthing... 3 Sep 2012 1:26AM GMT 
biaxial1 21 Sep 2013 8:53PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic