I'm new at trying to transfer/backup gedcoms and want to have something online available for traveling in the coming weeks, and also for backup purposes. So I want votes/input on best online backup programs and/or software to use for this, looking for the simplest, but pros and cons would be great info too! Here are my consideration factors:
1. I have both FTM 2005 and Legacy softwares; currently all my data is in FTM but I have transferred to Legacy before so I think I remember how it works. Which one is easier to work with online GEDCOMs, if it makes any difference?
2. I'm using Windows 7 currently at home but for traveling, I will be using a MAC, will that impact the decision at all?
3. I have over 4000 individuals in my tree, I don't need access to all of them during the trip, but should I break that number down to prevent problems in transferring/backing up?
4. Other considerations I'm not aware of?
5. Which backup programs do people like the best?
Thanks so much for the help! Pam