Search for content in message boards

How to add children's notes

Replies: 5

Re: How to add children's notes

Posted: 26 Nov 2012 8:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
It appears that printing the children's notes is not an option for the Ancestor Book report (is that the report you're looking at?). The Options screen is the same for all reports, so it's a catch-all rather than what's possible for any particular report.

I have to wonder, though, why you would want to print the notes for the children in the section for their parents? You can select the notes to be printed in the next generation where the children are listed.

I'm not the last word in all things Legacy, I'm just the admin of this board who's had a little practice with the program and tries to help where I can. You may have good reasons for wanting to include these notes with the parents, and I'd be interested in hearing your arguments here on the board if you care to share.

In any case, if you would like to make a suggestion to the programmers, see the link "Suggest a new feature" on the Home tab in Legacy to do so.

Kind Regards,
Wendy
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
dannybou 26 Nov 2012 10:20PM GMT 
wendyh651 27 Nov 2012 3:10AM GMT 
dannybou 27 Nov 2012 1:26PM GMT 
wendyh651 28 Nov 2012 5:00AM GMT 
dannybou 28 Nov 2012 6:32PM GMT 
magnoliasouth 9 Apr 2014 8:29PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions