Search for content in message boards

Puzzled re Kansas census

Replies: 2

Puzzled re Kansas census

Posted: 3 Sep 2013 7:35AM GMT
Classification: Query
Each time I log on and download a Kansas image set to review I always take a note of the date, number of image sets to review and then the percentage. On my next log in (usually on a different day) I then check how many have been reviewed that day and note the percentage change again.
However I am confused about something. Since 1st Sept this year and today being the 3rd Sept about 137 image sets have been reviewed but the percentage has remained the same. Interestingly in previous notes I've taken the image sets have reduced considerably less daily. I conclude from this there was either a lot of reviewers reviewing these images or a small number who reviewed a lot between 1st and the 3rd.
84 image sets were reviewed between 30/08 and 01/09. Before that it was about 6 image sets or less per day give or take some which were keyed.
By recording this information it is interesting what can be seen.
Does anyone else record this information too? And if so have you noticed anything?
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
janethall127 3 Sep 2013 1:35PM GMT 
rhmaynard 3 Sep 2013 3:09PM GMT 
janethall127 3 Sep 2013 3:38PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions