Search for content in message boards

OK Indian & Pioneer

Replies: 0

OK Indian & Pioneer

Posted: 4 Dec 2013 1:21AM GMT
Classification: Query
I'll tell you about 3 sets I just sent in that someone will be reviewing. If any of you do review them, please let me know what your decision was & the logic for it.

I just sent in three image sets of "Cherokee Claims" that were in the OK Indian & Pioneer project. On any image with a date involved, they were keyed as Interview Page, any other image was a Subsequent Interview Page. I did key any "interviewed" person's name, whether "related" or not, as they were actually being interviewed in a sense, due to their giving testimony in these claims. The one image I keyed that had two names on it mentions that the first person and the second person are living together at the time of the losses being claimed, so I keyed as "relative."

Really don't like how I had to do this... the "interview date" in these is all 1838 (yes, ~Eighteen~ 38) rather than the 1937 or 1938 that the WPA project's interviews were done in. I asked for help deciding how to key these unusual, atypical image sets several days ago. I asked on the specific project forum thread, I asked on the wiki discussion page, and I asked on the Facebook keyers' group page (on which Anna is a member, and said she'd review the project & get back to me). I figured 9 days would've been long enough for assistance/direction? But I didn't dare wait any longer, or they would have expired.

*sigh* Hopefully whoever reviews these will be kind. O.o

And, please, again, if someone on this forum reviews it, let me know your decision & why... I have arbitrated and reviewed complicated projects before, and know it's sometimes difficult to choose which way to interpret rules. I've included 3 samples of the images I keyed.
Thank you!
Attachments:

Find a board about a specific topic