Search for content in message boards

Relatives

Replies: 1
Posted: 22 Oct 2013 9:29AM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Pomp-Alberatine
I am looking for any relatives i may have in Germany. My Grandfather came to the USA in 1883 his Port of departure was Hamburge Germany.He was born 9-14-1850 in Forst (Lausitz) Schlesien,Germany he died 12-11-1932 in Providence,Rhode Island,USA.His wife was Emma Alberatine born July,1855 in Forst,Lausitz,Spree-Neisse,Brandenburge,Germany.She died 11-21-1916 in Providence,Rhode Island,USA they were married in their hometown in 1877 they arrived in this country with 2 boys named Otto and Herman and had 5 morn children in the USA.Their youngest daughter was Clara Ida Pomp she married James B. Kenny I was their only child, my name is Judith (Judy) i am also the only living person of all John and Emma's children.I would like to hear from relatives still in Germany.My Mother sent them food and other during the 2nd W.W.but she died in 1949 and i was only 7 so any address's that she had were lost.Please get in touch with me if you know of these people.Thank you Judy
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
judithkenny10 22 Oct 2013 3:29PM GMT 
Elisabeth_Pow... 22 Oct 2013 7:14PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions