Search for content in message boards

Krakow part 4 needs reviewers and keyers who have read instructions

Replies: 6

Krakow part 4 needs reviewers and keyers who have read instructions

Posted: 18 Jun 2013 9:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
This current project is so very frustrating. I worked hard in Krakau part 2 to get the exceptional rating. I kept this exceptional rating until the end of Krakau part 3. The confusion seemed to start then and keeps continuing. Now it is "correct" for the signature page of the Ergaenzungsbogen to be keyed as a misc document. I have tried updating the discussion page, hoping the keyer and reviewer would read it. I have also posted questions on there and am awaiting WAP to answer them to clear up most of the problems keyers have while keying Krakow and to get the reviewers all on the same page. I have been told that they are going to answer them. I also think that when a project does not have a backlog, that there should be some kind of delay, because it seems like sometimes people work as a team to key and review. I have been trying to get in there to review but only a few have slipped through. The ones that do have many errors. When I try to key, I get an excellent or even a good job rating and I follow the instructions to a T. From what I have noticed, there is only one other active reviewer besides me. Krakow needs both keyers and reviewers who have read the instructions.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Kith_and_Kin 19 Jun 2013 3:17AM GMT 
mieszkow 19 Jun 2013 3:16PM GMT 
Kith_and_Kin 19 Jun 2013 6:16PM GMT 
katerimmer 19 Jun 2013 6:28PM GMT 
Kith_and_Kin 20 Jun 2013 6:57PM GMT 
Elisabeth_Pow... 24 Jun 2013 2:59PM GMT 
Kith_and_Kin 19 Jun 2013 7:44PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions