Cheers! I also had a bit of a chuckle at your response, no offense!
Mmm, thinking about what you said, hospital has also not been explicitly dis-allowed as location, so I will wait a couple more days (I have until the 23rd) and see if I get a response.
I know Ancestry has had a lot of problems recently. I have been trying for the last week to update my details so that my renewal could take place and it would not let me. Everything is now fine and working properly since they made some changes on Friday 19th July.
Since I was trying to send messages during that same time I wonder if it would be worthwhile sending them again. Could not hurt I guess. Worst case scenario is that they receive it twice!
What are you doing up this early???
Enjoy your Sunday,