Search for content in message boards

US Southern Claims Commission

Replies: 1

Re: US Southern Claims Commission

Posted: 13 Aug 2013 3:51AM GMT
Classification: Query
(1) Thanks for pointing this out. The question had been posted in such a way that it looked like a continuation of the answer to the other question, so had perhaps been overlooked by people viewing the discussion page. I have posted an answer to it now.
Nobody is "in charge" of answering the questions as far as I know. If you ask a question on these boards or on the wiki discussion page and do not receive an answer, it could be because nobody reading it knows the answer! In this situation you would be best to contact WAP support and ask them your question as they will give you an official answer.
It may be redundant to have both the boards and the wiki discussion page, but since each system has periodic "outages", I would think worth keeping both so that if one is unavailable, the other one can still be used.

(2) Yes, mark them as illegible.

(3) Have you looked at all the sample images on the wiki page to see whether it matches any of them? Sorry, this project is quite complicated. If it doesn't match any of the keying image samples, can you post a screenshot of it on here so we can have a look at it, please?
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
bridgetjulie 13 Aug 2013 6:48AM GMT 
katerimmer 13 Aug 2013 9:51AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic