Search for content in message boards

Georgia, Control Register of Convicts - Line numbers and Dates

Replies: 1

Georgia, Control Register of Convicts - Line numbers and Dates

Posted: 26 Sep 2013 6:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am keying my first set for this project and just want to be sure I am understanding this correctly. I have read the wiki and the discussion page on the wiki and seen the provided examples. My first 2 images in the set are a Convict Register followed by a Next Image.

1- line numbers are shown on image 1 - the Register but not image 2 the Next Image. Do I use the line numbers when keying the Next image even though they are not shown on that image.

2- The crime information is on image 1 and the date of conviction is on image 2. From examples shown on the wiki I know that I should key the conviction date as the Received Date. I also know from some of the crimes (DUI) on image 1 that the dates are in the 1900s. But on Image 2 which has the date you can't see the crime info. Every other project I have worked on has said not to carry info from one image to the next. But on the discussion page for this project the example showing the dates being expanded from 2 digits to 4 basically looks like my image 2 and also doesn't show the crime info. So do I use the 2 or 4 digit year in this case?

Thanks
Debby
Attachments:
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
debplue 27 Sep 2013 12:47AM GMT 
katerimmer 27 Sep 2013 12:26PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions