Search for content in message boards

Rhode Island Vital Extracts - missing info?

Replies: 2

Rhode Island Vital Extracts - missing info?

Posted: 17 Dec 2012 2:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
Images 1, 2, and 3 of this batch all seem to be from the same book. Image 1 is page 25 of marriages of christ church westerly. On the left you can see some of the previous page info including the word Island at the top (obviously part of Rhode Island as these are records from that state. The surnames at the end of this page are James. Image 2 is page 26, beginning with the surname of James. The title at the top of the page is Vital Record of Rhode Island. The surname at the end of this page is Kenyon. Some info on the right side page can again be seen with the first three surnames of Kenyon, Kerbey, and Kimbal? (probably l). Image 3 is page 27 of marriages of christ church Westerly again. The surname of Kenyon is listed first followed by Kerbey and Kimball. Looking at what info can be seen on the left and the info on the far right of the records on the previous image, it is the same. Now to my question, finally.... Even though image 2 doesn't state marriage or Westerly, can I enter this image as a marriage form and the event taking place in Westerly? Also, on image 3, the parents for the bride are listed as adopted parents. I know we don't index step-parents, but do we index adoptive parents or just strictly biological parents?
Attachments:
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
coacheswife92 17 Dec 2012 9:29PM GMT 
katerimmer 17 Dec 2012 11:35PM GMT 
sginca99 18 Dec 2012 6:48PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic